Das Organisationsteam der 7. Internationalen Konferenz der DGKL hat einen Call for Papers für das „Yearbook of the German Cognitive Linguistics Association“ herausgegeben, dessen 5. Ausgabe mit dem Schwerpunktthema der diesjährigen Tagung voraussichtlich 2017 erscheinen wird. Hier der Call for Papers:
The conference organizing team of this year’s GCLA conference – Marcel Fladrich, Wolfgang Imo, Jens Lanwer and Evelyn Ziegler – invite abstracts for contributions to the 5th Yearbook of the German Cognitive Linguistics Association, which is planned to be published in 2017.
We ask authors to provide an abstract of about 1 page in length in which they lay out their subject matter, the data they will be looking at and the insights which they expect to demonstrate in their contribution. Contributions should not present research that has been published elsewhere.
In accordance to this year’s conference theme – Cognitive approaches to interaction and language attitudes – we welcome contributions dealing with topics on interaction and language attitudes from a cognitive perspective. Questions that may be asked are:
· How do interactional needs shape grammatical constructions?
· How can empirical analyses of interaction offer insights into cognitive processes?
· What can empirical analyses tell us about language attitudes, their interactional histories and situated negotiations?
· What conceptualizations of others‘ languages, ethnicities, social status etc. do interactants lay open?
· How, when and why is stance expressed, negotiated, challenged or criticized etc. in interactions?
The deadline for the call for abstracts is December 31, 2016. Please send your abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contributors will be informed about the acceptance or rejection of their proposals by January 31, 2017. Manuscripts are expected by August, 31, 2017.
The language of the volume will be English. For further information, please visit the website of de Gruyter for the GCLA Yearbook.