The GCLA held its general assembly for the years 2013/2014 yesterday; the minutes of the meeting will be published for our members (in German) shortly. Here are the most important results:
- Doris Schönefeld of the University of Leipzig is the new President of the GCLA.
- The next conference will be organized by Wolfgang Imo at the University of Duisburg-Essen (Essen campus), in 2016.
- Board members Constanze Juchem-Grundmann, Juliana Goschler and Anatol Stefanowitsch left the board since they were not eligible for re-election after having served two consecutive terms.
- Beate Hampe and Peter Uhrig were newly elected to the board, the other board members were confirmed in office for another term
- Anatol Stefanowitsch rejoined the board as advisory member ex officio in his function as editor in chief of the association’s yearbook.
- The yearbook and the regulations concerning its editorship and the advisory board were added to the GCLA’s statutes. The board is inviting suggestions for potential members of the advisory board.